Tours in Phuket
On this page are some tours tours ideas of things to do in Phuket. There are the most popular for seeing and learning about Phuket. If you have your own idea for a bespoke Phuket Tours please contact me as I can plan any trip for you.
Phuket is the largest island in Thailand with a land area of approximately 540 square kilometers (roughly the size of Singapore.) A quarter of a million people call Phuket their home with most being either Thai or Chinese. Situated of the west coast of Thailand in the Andaman Sea temperatures vary from between 21 degrees and 34 degrees centigrade, but due to its geographical location the months of November till April are traditionally sunny and humid whilst May till October sees the rainy monsoon season. There are a huge number of things to do on the Island and about the nearbt smaller islands. A short drive away is Krabi & Phang Nga offering even more activities and great day excusrions to enhance your stay and memories of Phuket, Thailand.
Private Guided Tours - with Supparin
Cost start from 7,800** THB per 2 people (additional guests up to 10, an additional 1,000 THB each)
**Plus 7% VAT – Easy online deposit Payment payment with PayPal (no additional fee)
Tour 1 : Private Guided Tour 2 Persons – Big Buddha, Promthep Cape and Wat Chalong
Tour 2 : Private Guided Tour 2 Persons - Amazing Caves & Unique Temple in Phangnga Town
Tour 3 : Private Guided Tour 2 Persons - Bang Pae Waterfall & Gibbon Rehabilitation Center, Paklok
The above tours are normally for 2 -10 guests but we can cater for larger groups with additional qualified tour guides to help with the excursion. Please contact me with details to discuss your your plans and we can quote very quickly
What are the best day trips from Phuket?
What are the best things to do in Phuket? The popularity of this fantastic island comes from the incredibly vast range of activities and tours, from fabulous beaches and natural wonders to glittering temples and human-made attractions.
Phang Nga Bay is an absolute must-do, with jaw-dropping limestone cliffs and flooded caves and our James Bond Island, Phang Nga Boat trip with a trip down the Elephant Cave is one of our most popular days trips.
Phi Phi islands are everyone’s second favorite even though it can be a little crowded. The 45 meters high Big Buddha of Phuket is also on everyone’s list, and it is not difficult to reach and we included this in our “get to know” Phuket Island trip
Walking with the elephants to help them escape a life of hard labor is the next big thing in Phuket and is growing fast in popularity.
Our recommendation is to plan maybe a single day trip in advance and you can book online with us, then once you are in Phuket, and you can adjust your plans according to your mood (or the weather) plus ask for recommendations from us or other guests staying at your hotel. You can book those other day trips once you have arrived in Phuket.
To help with your internet research and planning for things to do in Phuket here is a list of 10n suggested day tours, restaurants, sights of interest and trips in Phuket, Phang Nga & Krabi, in no particular order.
1. Visit to Big Buddha, Promthep Cape and Wat Chalong.
2. Day trip Amazing Caves & Unique Temple in Phang Nga Town including a longtail boat trip on Phang Nga Bay with a quick stop at James Bond Island
3. Visit Bang Pae Waterfall & Gibbon Rehabilitation Center, Paklok.
4. Go shopping at Phuket Town Weekend Night Market Known by the locals as Naka Market.
5. Watch the Monkeys at Monkey Hill Also known as Toh Sae Hill or Rang Hill, Monkey Hill viewpoint is the highest hill in Phuket Town, there are about 400 macaques living on the hill and they live in little groups all over the hill plus great views over Phuket Town and Phuket Island.
6. Have lunch or a dinner at Sunset on the same Rang Hill at Tung Ka Cafe.
7. Speedboat trip to Koh Phi Phi Island and a view of Maya Bay with lunch on the white sand at a Phi Phi Beach restaurant.
8. Night of entertainment at Simon Cabaret Show or Phuket Fantasea followed by a night out in Patong on Bangla Road.
9. Visit Chalong Bay and the Pier followed by shopping at the Sea Gypsy Fish Market in Rawai.
10. Learn about Thai Cuisine with a Thai Cooking Class with Supparin (https:/thaicookingphuket.com).
….there are a lot more suggestions so please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
What to do in Phuket if you want to escape the tourists? There are many places still that are still very quite. If you are looking for a quieter time then staying around Cape Panwa on the East side of the Island is ideal and it still has many hotels and beautiful secluded beaches to walk away from the the main tourist attractions and areas of Phuket island.
The East side of Phuket is generally quieter with the North East part being the less developed part of Phuket.